Box: Upload Files
You are able to upload individual files or entire folders into your Box account.
Due to our security settings when uploading files you should always be doing this from within an already created Box Folder, otherwise collaborating abilities for that file will not be available.
- Navigate to the folder where you want to send your files
- Click the Upload button and then choose Files
- A pop-up window will appear, allowing you to select the specific file(s) you want to upload from your computer
- Select the specific file(s) and click the Open button
For uploading Folders you are either able to use the Upload button directly from the All Files page in your account to make a main folder, or you are able to navigate to another folder and add the folder in Box as a subfolder.
- In Box, navigate to the folder where you want to upload your files.
- Click the Upload button and choose Folders. A pop-up window will appear.
- Use the pop-up window to select a folder on your computer and click Upload. The folder and all the files within it will be uploaded to Box.
If you have a large amount of data to get into Box and need assistance please contact Technology Help.