Box: Box Notes Version History
While you are working in Box Notes Box Secure Storage automatically creates saved versions roughly every five minutes or after five minutes of inactivity.
Accessing past versions of Box Notes
- Open the Box Note, if necessary.
- Click on the more options button and select version history from the list. A version history panel will open to the right of your Box Note with the current version at the top of the list.
- For each version, you will see the date and time the version was saved and the editor associated with that version.
- Select any past version to view it.
- Click Restore for any of the past versions listed to make that version current.
Note: This action will not cause any history to be lost. The restored version will be added onto the existing version history as the current version.