Adobe Acrobat: Install for Work at Home Use or Non Managed University Owned Device
Work at Home Rights for Acrobat are now available for faculty and staff under the University of Minnesota's Enterprise license for Acrobat Pro DC. Please note that retired staff and faculty are not eligible (that includes emeritus).
These instructions apply to non managed University owned computers.
- Go to adobe.com.
- Select Sign in in the upper right corner.
- Enter your UMN email address and select Continue. Do not select Google, Facebook or Apple.
- Select Company or School if asked to select an account. You will be presented with the standard UMN login screen.
- Enter your UMN InternetID and password and select Sign In.
- Select Open Acrobat Online for the Adobe Document Cloud app.
- In the upper right hand corner, select Get Acrobat DC desktop to start Acrobat installation.