Video Event Onsite Support
In-person video assistance for online meetings, conferences and events.
Professional video technicians are available to support your conferences, meetings and other live events that have an online audience.
- Receive individualized consultations to help plan and determine the best options for your event
- On-demand event support for Twin Cities on-campus locations
- A consultation is required before booking on-site video support.
- Support requests must be submitted two weeks before event date.
- When reserving a room, ensure you have scheduled one hour of set-up and half an hour for removal of equipment.
- Room must have a wired network jack that has DHCP enabled.
- Any presentation materials (eg. Google Slides, Powerpoints) that will be used for the event should be sent to the event support staff two days before the event.
- Event organizers should obtain a standard release for any speakers or presenters