Video Event Onsite Support
In-person technical assistance for broadcasting or recording a live event.
Professional video technicians are available to set-up, operate, and monitor the equipment for online conferences, meetings, and other live events that require broadcasting to a remote audience, or need to be recorded for on-demand viewing. A standard audio, video, and computer kit is brought to the event and operated through its entirety.
- Receive individualized consultations to help plan and determine the best options for broadcasting and/or recording the event
- On-demand event recording and delivery of files
- Free-up resources for other event needs by letting technical experts support the video and broadcasting portion
- A consultation is recommended before booking on-site video support to fully understand your event needs
- Support requests must be submitted 2 weeks before event date.
- When reserving a room, schedule enough time to allow for an hour of setup and a half-hour for tear down.
- Room must have a wired network jack that has DHCP enabled.
- Any presentation materials that will be used for the event should be sent to the event support staff two days before the event.
- Organizers should obtain a standard release form from the presenters before the event