Canvas Gradebook: Set Up
Join Academic Technology Support Services (ATSS) consultants for a one-hour online demonstration on how to to set up your course gradebook using Canvas assignments, discussions, and quizzes; how to use Speedgrader and rubrics; how to hide and release grades; along with a few other tips to set you up for grading success.
During this session, ATSS consultants will demonstrate how to:
- use assignments, discussions, and quizzes to set a course gradebook,
- grade using the Speedgrader and rubrics, and
- enable Canvas’ grade posting policy to hide and release grades.
Who Should Attend
- Instructors of record and Teaching Assistants who are teaching a course in Spring 2023.
- A basic familiarity with Canvas is recommended. Instructors new to Canvas may wish to watch the Canvas Essentials recorded webinar prior to the workshop.
Additional Course Information
- Jennifer Englund, Academic Technology Support Services
- Sara Schoen, Academic Technology Support Services
Accessibility & Accommodation Requests
We seek to foster a positive experience for all participants. If you have particular access needs (for example visual impairment, dyslexia, deafness, etc) please contact [email protected] so we can work together to get you as good an experience as we can. Accommodation requests for live captioning should be made two weeks prior to the webinar.
Current Term Sessions
- Jan. 4, 2023 - Jan. 4, 2023