Zoom: Using Two Monitors (Dual Monitor Display)
The dual-monitor display feature allows you to see the video on one monitor and the screen share on another monitor simultaneously.
- More than one monitor or display
- PC, Mac or Linux with the Zoom Client for Meetings desktop application installed
- Dual Monitors must be enabled in your Operating System (Windows, Mac, or Ubuntu)
- CPU: Your computer must have an i5+ Duo Core (or higher) 2GHz+ processor
- RAM: Your computer must have at least 4GB+ memory
For instructions on enabling the Dual Monitor Display feature in Zoom depending on your operating system, see How To Use A Dual Monitor Display in the Zoom Help Center.