Zoom: iOS Audio Settings
Once you have started or joined a Zoom meeting using your iPhone or iPad, follow the steps below to connect to the meeting audio.
- Touch the meeting window to bring up the in-meeting option tools.
- Tap the Join Audio icon
- A popup window opens with the following options, depending on the options enabled by the host:
- Call using Internet Audio (Recommended): The speaker and microphone connect using the Zoom app rather than a telephone call.
- Dial in: Prompts you to dial into the meeting through a phone call
- Call My Phone: Calls your phone to connect audio. Using this option results in charges to the University.
Note: The host selects the audio join options in their settings. Some options may not be available if the host did not enable them. If the option you want is not listed, consider asking the host to enable Telephone and Computer Audio for future meetings.