Zoom: Get a list of meeting participants
Follow these directions to view or download a roster of people who attended your meeting. If you are hosting a webinar, learn about the different types of webinar reporting.
Note: In order to keep Protected Health Information (PHI) private and keep Zoom HIPAA-compliant, the names and email addresses of participants within the HCC instance of Zoom will be displayed as "********". If you need a list of HCC participants' names and email addresses, consider asking your participants to fill out a secure Qualtrics attendance survey instead.
1. Log in to Zoom.
- Note: if prompted, select the Log in with SSO option. Logging in with SSO uses your University credentials, ensuring the most secure login and access to features not available in a basic account.
2. In the navigation sidebar, select Reports.
3. Select Usage.
4. Use the date pickers to select the meeting date range you want, and select Search.
5. When you have found the meeting you want, select the number in the Participants column.
6. Zoom will display the name of each participant in the meeting you selected, along with the times they joined and left the meeting. You may export the list of meeting participants as a .csv file for your records.
- The .csv file will include each participant's name, as they entered it when they joined the meeting. You can also see the times they joined and left the meeting, and the duration of the meeting (in minutes) for each participant.
- Users who disconnect or leave and return to the meeting may show multiple attentiveness scores.