Training Hub: Withdraw from a Training Course
You can withdraw from any course that is not required.
A required course is one that a training administrator has enrolled you in and marked as required training. On the Current Training tab of My Training, courses are listed and there is a required field for each course. If the required field is No, then a withdraw button is available. If the required field is Yes, then there is no withdraw button.
Withdraw from a course
- Log in to training.umn.edu
- Click My Training.
- Locate the course on the Current Training tab.
- Use the search box above the table to filter the list of courses.
- Click the Withdraw button. A confirmation modal window appears.
- Note: if the course is required, there will be no withdraw button.
- Click OK to confirm the withdraw action.
- You will receive an email confirmation that you withdrew from the course.