Training Hub: Withdraw from a Training Course
You can withdraw from any course that is not required.
A required course is one that an administrator has enrolled you in and marked as required training. On the My Training page in Training Hub, you can see whether a course is required or not.
Withdraw from a course
- Log in to training.umn.edu
- Click My Training.
- Locate the course on the Current Training tab.
- Use Search My Training above the table to quickly find a course, if necessary.
- Click Withdraw for the appropriate course. A confirmation modal window appears.
- Note: if the course is required, there will be no withdraw button.
- Click OK to confirm the withdraw action.