Training Hub: Retire a Course
There are three statuses for a course: Draft, Active, and Retired.
When you set a course status to Retired, it means:
- Cannot view the course page
- Cannot be enrolled in any of the sections
- Can see the course on their transcript
- Can view the course page
- See the course listed in their instructor list
The status option is at the bottom of the Edit Course form.
Retiring a course
- Click Courses from the Admin Console. The course list is displayed.
- Locate the course. Use the Search box in the upper right to filter the list of courses.
- Click Edit. The Edit Course form is displayed.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Edit Course form.
- Click the radio button for Retired in the Course Status section.
- Click Save.
May 12, 2020