TDX Reports: Share a Report
You can share a report with other Responsible Groups. Sharing a report with other groups allows technicians within the group to run the report you created. Anyone who has access to the report can make a copy for themselves to modify and use. However, only the report owner can modify the original report.
Sharing a report
- Go to the report you want to share.
- Click the Actions button, and select Edit from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the section titled Set the visibility of this report.
- Select the radio button for Me and people in these groups. A text box appears.
- Enter the name of the Responsible Group you want to share the report with.
- Click Save.