TDX Reports: Create a Report Folder
You can organize reports into folders in the U of M Tickets app for quick access to your commonly used reports. This article is part of the Create and Manage Reports self-help guide.
Reports and report folders appear in the left-hand Navigator menu with the Tickets and Standard Reports folders at the top. The folders are then organized by favorites, Order (a setting that can be changed when editing a folder), and finally alphabetically by name.
Creating Report Folders
- Navigate to the U of M Tickets tab at the top of the page.
- Click on +Report and select Report Folder from the drop-down menu. The New Report Folder window opens.
- Enter a Name for your report folder. Keep in mind best practices for naming conventions.
- (Optional): Enter a Description of your report folder.
- Set the visibility of your report folder.
- Just Me (default) means only you will see your report folder.
- (Optional): Me and people in these Groups to allow specific responsible groups to view the folder.
- Click Save.