TDX Reports: Change Ownership of a Report
You can change the ownership of any report you own.
Changing ownership of a report you own
- Click the Actions button, and select Show Details from the drop-down menu. A Report Details window opens.
- Click Actions in the Report Details window, and select Change Owner.
- Remove your own name and enter the name of the new report owner.
- Click Save.
Changing ownership of a report owned by a former employee
If an employee who owned a report is no longer with the University, you can request to have the report ownership changed.
- Submit a TDX Service Request Form.
- Under the Request Details section, select the Other option. A text box will appear where you can enter additional details.
- Enter the following information:
- Name of the report
- Name and Internet ID of the new owner