Student Technology Help Specialist
We are not currently hiring. Check back for updates on future job opportunities.
Are you an undergraduate student that has a passion for helping others and an interest in technology? If so, this is the job for you!
What you get:
- Valuable customer service experience and training for a large professional IT Service Desk
- Valuable troubleshooting and technical skills that will benefit you regardless of your future career choices
- Opportunities for growth and professional development including desktop support, technical writing, supervisory tasks and many more opportunities & projects throughout the year
- A collaborative and diverse team to work with
- Valuable experience supporting and working with a diverse customer base from across the University community and beyond
- Opportunity to work in multiple locations including a call center, labs, and Technology Help walk-in locations
- Wages: $14.00 per hour
- Flexible hours around your class and extracurricular schedule, 7 days a week from 7 am to midnight
- Opportunities to work during Winter, Spring, Summer breaks and on holidays
What we are looking for:
- A passion for helping others and communicating with them
- Strong communication skills: Written, over the phone, over chat and in person
- An interest in Technology
- Current Undergraduate students registered for at least 6 credits for the Fall semester
- Punctuality & reliability
- Good time management
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work at least 15 hours per week primarily during business hours (M-Th 8am-5pm)
- Customer service experience in a fast-paced environment is a plus
*All job offers are contingent on successful passing of a comprehensive background check*.