Self-Help Guides: Reorder Main Categories in a Column
The main categories in a self-help guide column can be re-ordered by dragging them up or down in the column order.
Note: These instructions assume you have logged into your Drupal site and that you have permissions to edit content in the site.
Reordering Main Categories in a Column
- Click Content in the Administrator Toolbar.
- Search for the Self-Help Guide Column you want to update, and click Edit.
- Click and hold the Move icon, next to the Main Category you wish to reorder.
- Drag the Main Category up or down to the place where you want it, then release the Move icon. Note: It is easier to move the category one place at a time until you get it to the desire spot in the column order.
- Save and Publish the column.
- Note: The options you see for saving and/or publishing the column will depend on how your site is set up.