Google Custom Search: Choose a Custom Search Engine to Use for Search Results
When configuring your search settings, consider which CSE configuration would best benefit your users.
There are three options for configuring your search:
- Includes results from across all the system campuses and University websites.
- This is best suited for sites that are likely to be accessed by community members throughout the University system - for example, sites for departments or units that are not specific to a single campus.
- Includes results from a single campus only.
- Lets people who are searching from your site see search results that best match their query, regardless of where on your campus that content is housed.
- This restricts your search results to a specific list of sites from within your selected CSE.
- Optional for units that would like to show search results from their site alone or from a select group of University websites.
- Units that elect to show limited search results are required to include a link back to the full campus or other top-level CSE search results page. If you are using the centrally supported Drupal module, this link is included whenever site restriction is enabled.
https://search.umn.edu/ (Twin Cities campus)