Drupal: Remove a Field from an Existing Content Type
This article applies to Drupal Enterprise 7.
- Click Structure in the Administrator toolbar.
- Click the Content types link under Structure.
- Click the manage fields link in the Operations column next to the content type you wish to edit.
- Click the Delete link in the Operations column for the field you want to edit.
- You will be prompted to confirm whether or not you want to delete the field.
- Click Delete.
- The field should be removed from the list of fields for this content type.