Drupal: Link to an Uploaded Document on a Page
The following instructions are for websites using the default UMN Drupal Enterprise 7 configuration.
Drupal is highly customizable, and your site may have different steps for completing the task. Additionally, your role in Drupal may not have access to this tool. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Place your cursor in the content field where you want the document to display.
- Click the Add Media icon in the HTML Editor toolbar.
- Click the UMN Library or My Library tab (if you have both, pick one).
- Use the filters to locate the document you wish to display.
- Select the document you wish to display and click Submit.
- Select Link from the Display as drop-down menu.
- Click Submit.