Drupal Enterprise: Remove a Term from an Existing Set of Tags (aka Vocabulary)
The following instructions are for websites using the default UMN Drupal Enterprise configuration .Your role in Drupal may not have the proper permissions to complete the task. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Menu in the Administrator toolbar.
- Click Structure in the Menu toolbar.
- Click Taxonomy.
- Click list terms for the vocabulary you want to edit.
- Click edit for the term you want to remove.
- Click Delete.
- Click Delete to confirm.
- "Deleted term" message will appear.