Drupal: Consultants Available through UWide Contract
University units moving to Drupal will be able to hire consultants through University-wide contracts.
University IT has selected consultants with whom to enter into University-wide contract(s). These consultants will be available to collegiate and non-collegiate units, at University-negotiated rates, to assist with the move from their current web content management system to the University-wide Drupal platform, and to help with website development and implementation.
To view the information about the consultants:
- Go to the University-wide Contracts website.
- Click Category to sort the listings in alphabetical order by category.
- Search for Drupal Consultants as the category listing.
- Click the name of the consultant in the Vendor column to view information about that specific consultant group.
NOTE: Contract Agreements with Drupal Consultants are valid until 12/31/2022 per University Wide Contracts.
Some of the consultant services that will be available include:
- Drupal website development
- Custom Drupal responsive theme development
- Drupal website design
- Custom template design
- Drupal best practices implementation
- Migration from current web content management solution to University-wide Drupal platform
- Incorporation of usability and accessibility features in website design
- Design websites for mobile devices
- Design websites with integration to social media
- Quality Assurance (QA) design and testing
- Database incorporation in website design
- Build websites capable of being efficiently maintained in-house after migration has been completed