Canvas for Students: VoiceThread
VoiceThread is a collaborative, multimedia slideshow that holds images, documents, and videos. You can:
- view a VoiceThread
- comment on a VoiceThread, or
- create and submit your own VoiceThread slideshow.
VoiceThread runs inside your web browser, so there's no software to download, install, or update.
VoiceThread works on mobile devices via the VoiceThread app.
Your instructor may have you view a VoiceThread, comment on a VoiceThread, or create and submit your own VoiceThread.
- Submit a VoiceThread Assignment
- Comment on an VoiceThread Assignment
- Watch a VoiceThread Assignment
- Upload a file to a VoiceThread Assignment
Important: Click the Submit Assignment button for it to be recorded. If you forget to do this, your instructor will not be able to grade it. You may return later to submit the assignment if there is time left. You may also have an option to share with the class.