Canvas: Enable Third-Party Cookies for Kaltura Integration
You may see the following error while trying to access Kaltura via your Canvas course site:
- Your browser is blocking third-party cookies which are required to view and manage videos in Kaltura...
You need to enable third-party cookies to use Kaltura. This is because Kaltura needs to communicate with Canvas to verify who you are and where you want to store your videos. There are instructions at the following links to enable third-party cookies just for a specific site, if you want to enable them just for Kaltura.
Follow the instructions for your browser:
- Scroll down to the Change Your Cookie Settings heading.
- Click Allow or Block Cookies for a Specific site.
- Follow steps given in the article.
- Safari for MacOS
- Make sure the Prevent cross-site tracking option is unchecked.
- Safari for iOS (iPhone/iPad)
- Internet Explorer