Electronic Grants Management System (EGMS)
Complete proposal and other forms related to sponsored projects or research.
EGMS (the Electronic Grants Management System) is a series of databases with a Web front-end that University researchers can use to complete proposal forms for submission to sponsors and University forms related to sponsored projects or research.
- The Office of Information Technology provides technical support to the Office of the Vice President for Research.
- The Office of the Vice President for Research provides support to faculty and staff who use the system.
Information and forms that can be accessed via the system include:
- Proposal Routing Form (PRF)
- Proposal Preparation Database
- Biosketch, Expertise, and Other Support databases
University-funded: no charge