A universal binary repository for storing libraries, remote artifacts and other 3rd party resources used in software development
A typical software project today is often comprised of many assembled components, such as free open source, commercial, and proprietary libraries, remote artifacts and other 3rd party resources. Managing all of these binary artifacts is challenging.
Artifactory centralizes the management of your binary artifacts. It helps you overcome the complexity of diverse artifact types, their position in the overall workflow, and the dependencies between them.
For more information, see: 12 Reasons to Use a Binary Repository Manager.
- Reliable and consistent access to remote artifacts
- Security and access controls
- License compliance and open source governance
- REST API - automatic, timed cleanup processes
- Powerful search function and dependency mapping
- Intuitive web user interface
Staff & Departments
Health Sciences Affiliates
IT Staff and Partners
University-funded: No charge.