Academic Computer Labs
Drop-in and use hardware and software when academic computer labs are not in use on the Twin Cities campus.
University students, faculty, and staff from all departments may drop in and use networked computers, professional software suites, and related equipment in this computer lab when not reserved for class or other University-sponsored events.
University faculty and staff may also reserve available spaces for classes and University-sponsored events.
Academic Computer Lab Locations
Find details about hours, software, and printing available by clicking on the links to the individual labs.
- Anderson Hall 150
- Appleby Hall 128
- Appleby Hall 227
- Appleby Hall 302
- Blegen Hall 440
- Coffey Hall 50
- Elliott Hall S121
- Humphrey School of Public Affairs 50a
- Learning And Environmental Sciences 220
- Learning And Environmental Sciences 230
- Social Sciences Building 628
See also a list of the Public Computer Labs.
- Mac and Windows computers
- Professional software suites