Request an Information Security Consultation
University Information Security is available to consult on:
- security of technology solutions or services provided by vendors (during the purchase, contract or ongoing review processes), or
- ad hoc security questions involving University private data.
To request a consultation, email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide as much of the following information as applicable:
- What you would like to consult University Information Security on (e.g., purchasing a course system where students collect private data using a mobile device).
- Data security classification and examples of the data (e.g., Private- Restricted including Student IDs).
- Security level for the information technology (e.g., High, Medium or Low).
- The scope (e.g., used by enterprise, campus, college, department, or work group).
- The use cases involved (e.g., scheduling appointments and reporting on attendance).
- Other subject matter experts or contacts for your request.
- Your timeline/urgency for this request.
Once University Information Security receives your response to these questions, we'll be able to determine who from our team will be assigned to work with you on your request and other information we may need.