November Focus on Files
This month, Focus on Files invites you to join us for "Clearing Up Your Digital Space: Time to Delete?," a short discussion about how to decide whether something can be deleted or needs to be backed up elsewhere. We’ll also show you some tips and tricks for quickly clearing out some digital space.
- Date: Monday, November 27, 2023
- Time: 10-10:30 a.m.
- RSVP to receive a link to the webinar
- Research Data Services, a collaboration between University Libraries & LATIS
- Office of Information Technology
October Focus on Files
If you weren’t able to join us for the October webinar, “First Things First, File Naming and Folder Structure” never fear! We recorded the session and have resources for you to use!
- In this recorded webinar, you'll hear from data experts from the University Libraries and the College of Liberal Arts -LATIS about how you can bring more order to your files by creating a consistent file and folder naming convention. You'll also learn about how to organize folders and more!
- Review the slides that accompany the recording.
- Get tips on file naming on the University Libraries website.
Data Management Resources
- Want to learn more? Enroll in a UMN Libraries self-paced data management course, free of charge.
- Consult with an expert. If you have a question about file naming or folder structure, contact Research Data Services. They are happy to help!