Training & Events
Zoom: Get Started
[30 minutes, webinar] In this course, participants will learn the basics of joining and participating in online meetings using Zoom, an online video conferencing system. Participants can either sign up to attend a live webinar, or view a pre-recorded webinar delivered by Zoom.
An instructor from Zoom will take participants through a high-level tour of Zoom and cover the basics to get them up and running.
Note: Once you enroll, you will need to register on the Zoom site with your University email. You will not receive future promotional emails from Zoom.
- Scheduling and joining meetings
- Controlling audio and video effectively
Who Should Attend
This course is for faculty, staff, and students who want to participate in online meetings using Zoom.
- The LIVE section is offered most weekdays and includes time for Q&A.
- The RECORDED section allows you to watch a pre-recorded training session at your convenience.
- After you enroll, you can find further instructions in your enrollment email.