This article will give directions on how to find and modify the Speed and Duplex settings for Windows 7.
NOTE: Admin rights on your computer are required
1. Click the Start button and select Control Panel
2. Select Network and Internet
3. Select Network and Sharing Center
4. Select your network adapter, in this case “Local Area Connection”
5. Select Properties (Admin Rights required here so Admin Sign in page will pop up)
6. Click the Configure button
7. Select the Advanced tab.
8. Select Speed & Duplex and the pull down button for Auto Negotiation.
9. Select Auto. Click OK