Using the Sound Stage Studio
The Sound Stage Studio is located on the 5th floor of the Rarig Center. It is equipped with electronic keycard access and must be scheduled before using. Building hours are 7:00 am to 11:30 pm daily.
Reserving the Studio
- The studio's availability can be found via your Google calendar as a room resource called: RarigC-StudioC (NMG).
- Reserve your desired time on the calendar (note: the sound studio can be scheduled for 24 hours at a time, but is only accessible during building hours).
- Review the RarigC-StudioC (NMG) calendar to ensure your event is listed, if so, your reservation is complete.
Accessing the Studio
- To access the studio, you will need to pick up a keycard from either Blegen 90 or 640 Rarig Center equipment check out during regular business hours. Before picking up your card, you must fill out the keycard form.
Rarig 640 check-out hours
Monday -Thursday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Saturday: 10:00AM - 4:00 PM
Blegen 90 check-out hours
Monday - Friday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday: 10:00AM - 6:00 PM
- Use the keycard to enter the studio.
- Return key cards to the equipment location of checkout immediately after finishing in the studio
- If you need to load in large equipment, the double doors at the back corner of the studio may be used
- The two closest parking ramps to the Rarig Center are:
- 21st Avenue Ramp
- 19th Avenue Ramp
- This space does not have any dedicated video or lighting resources, you must bring your own equipment