Transition Info for Learners
The University has transitioned to a new training administration system, Training Hub. The new system is now available.
What Learners Need to Know
- Training Hub: Learner Guide is self-help guide is available to learners get started using Training Hub.the
- Any partial progress made in ULearn online training courses were not transferred to Training Hub. Any partially completed training in ULearn would need to be restarted from the beginning in Training Hub.
- Please Note: The Preventing and Responding to Sexual Misconduct training is not being offered via ULearn, so it does not need to be completed by June 1. Anyone assigned the training still has a due date of June 30.
- May 7 at 8 a.m. - Training administrators gain access to the Training Hub.
- June 1 at 11:59 p.m. - Learners no longer have access to ULearn.
- June 5 at 8 a.m. - Learners gain access to Training Hub.
- June 30 at 11:59 p.m. - Training administrators no longer have access to ULearn and all content and data in ULearn is no longer available to anyone at the University.
About the Transition: Training & Performance Management
Transition activities to prepare for the June cutover have been underway since December.
If your unit has been using ULearn for performance management, your human resources lead is working in partnership with the Office of Human Resources to archive all performance management reports.
Training Records will be Maintained
Training completion data from ULearn will continue to be available in the data warehouse. To learn more about how to access reports on training, visit the Training Records How-to Guide.