Prepare for the Transition
Learn about the University's transition from ULearn to the Training Hub
For All Training Admins
Training Hub is now available!
Use the Self-Help Guide
- The Self-Help Guide for Creating and Managing courses provides step-by-step instructions for how to plan, create, and manage courses.
Attend an Open Lab
- Open Labs provide an opportunity for you to bring your questions and work on tasks with transition team staff on hand. Training Hub Open Labs for Training Administrators are scheduled throughout May and June. Registration is requested, but not required, and drop-ins are welcome.
Complete Preparation Tasks
- There are 26 calendar days between today and June 1, when ULearn will become unavailable to learners. To stay on track and find support for the transition, be sure to reference the task list.
- Up until Friday, June 1, learners will continue to have access to enroll in and complete courses in ULearn. Once access to ULearn is turned off, Training Hub’s enrollment feature will be enabled. This allows you to move enrollments from ULearn to Training Hub during the cutoff weekend, June 2-4, in advance of the system becoming available to learners on June 5.
Report Technical Issues
- As you know, Training Hub is a newly built system, and although we have done extensive testing, bugs are nearly inevitable. Please email email@example.com to let us know if Training Hub does not work as expected.
Run and Save Reports
- If you wish to retain data from ULearn, such as enrollment histories and evaluations, we recommend you run reports.
- Learn how to Find Data and Reports.
Inventory Promotional Materials & Create Z Links
- If you reference your training courses or “ULearn” in any materials (e.g., website, print material, onboarding documents, etc.), you need to update them with links and information about the Training Hub.
- If you need to update your course links for print and electronic communications before the Training Hub becomes available, we recommend Z, a URL shortening service. You can create a Z link for a ULearn course now, publish the Z link across websites and print materials, and then when a course has a new URL in the Training Hub, simply log in to Z and edit the course’s custom link. With this method, you’ll only need to update your link in one location—no need to reprint or edit multiple web pages.
- Learn how to Create and Manage Z Links.
Transition Online Training Course Content
If you have online training course content in ULearn or Moodle, see: Transition Your Online Content.
Contact the Transition Team & Get Updates