Communicate with your Learners
If you have learners actively taking online training in ULearn courses you administer, we strongly encourage you to inform them that partial progress of online ULearn courses will not transfer to the Training Hub. There are two options:
- Encourage your learners to complete online training they started in ULearn. If they don’t complete in-progress online training by May 31, they will have to retake the course from the beginning after it’s been transitioned to the Training Hub.
- Encourage your learners to wait to start their training until it’s been transitioned to the Training Hub, if that is possible.
Your Next Steps
Start communicating to your learners that:
- Partial progress of online ULearn courses will not transfer to the Training Hub;
- They will no longer have access to ULearn as of Thursday, May 31; and
- They will gain access to the Training Hub on Monday, June 4.