Training System Transition
Learn about the University's transition from ULearn to The Training Hub
The University of Minnesota will discontinue using ULearn, and will transition to a new system to administer and track training by June 30, 2018. The new system will leverage the University's existing investment in Canvas, our new enterprise online learning management system (LMS), with a front-end user interface, or hub, under development by the Academic Health Center.
As the technical teams prepare The Training Hub, the transition team is working with those who currently have courses in ULearn to understand transition needs. Units will transition their ULearn courses in spring and early summer. ULearn will be retired and unavailable as of June 30, 2018.
The Training Hub Features
- Ability to assign training to UMN faculty and staff
- Ability for UMN students, faculty, staff, and guests to self-enroll
- Ability to track training completion
- Ability to set registration limits, prerequisites, and enrollment controls
- Ability to compose and send scheduled email notifications to registrants
- Catalog of available training courses
- Self-help for training administrators
- Technology Help available 24/7
Contact the Transition Team
If you have questions about the transition from ULearn to The Training Hub, please email the transition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.