UDOIT (You Do It): An online content inspection tool that works for you
In this session, you will be introduced to the Universal Design Online Content Inspection Tool (UDOIT) which identifies accessibility issues in Canvas course content and provides resources on how to address common accessibility issues. During this webinar you will learn how to:
- run UDOIT in your course,
- interpret the results, and
- make changes that will make your Canvas course site more accessible and inclusive.
This session is one in a series of ATSS offerings that provides information about how to facilitate learner engagement with the instructor, other learners, and course content based on the University of Minnesota Guidelines for Online Teaching and Design.
Other courses in this series include:
- Accessible Documents
- Accessible Presentations
- Build your course: Media
- Choose Accessible Learning Content
- Course Design with Open Educational Resources
- UDOIT (You Do It): An online content inspection tool that works for you
- Using Media in Course Design
This webinar is hosted jointly as a collaboration between Academic Technology Support Services (ATSS) and LATIS in the College of Liberal Arts (CLA).
Who Should Attend
Instructors of all levels such as faculty, adjuncts, graduate instructors, graduate TAs, community faculty who are, or will be, teaching a course.
A basic familiarity with Canvas is recommended. Instructors new to Canvas should watch the Canvas Basic recorded webinar prior to the workshop.
Current Term Sessions
- Jun. 23, 2021 - Jun. 23, 2021