Synchronous vs. Asynchronous: Using Kaltura and Zoom in Canvas
In this session, we will discuss the considerations and limitations when choosing between synchronous and asynchronous teaching strategies as well as the tools and techniques you can use to optimize each modality.
This is one in a series of six webinars Teaching [email protected] is offering to assist faculty in
Getting Started with Online Teaching
- Getting Started with Teaching Online (ATSS)
- Supporting Learning Online: Building Community and Maintaining Motivation (CEI)
- Synchronous vs. Asynchronous: Using Kaltura and Zoom in Canvas (ATSS)
- Facilitating Student Engagement in Synchronous Zoom Sessions (CEI)
- Creating (or Revising) Online Assessments (ATSS)
- Be Present Online: Communication With Students (CEI)
Who Should Attend
This webinar is geared towards instructors who are interested in using Canvas, Kaltura, Zoom or other technology tools for teaching online.
Current Term Sessions
- Jul. 7, 2020 - Jul. 7, 2020
- Aug. 4, 2020 - Aug. 4, 2020
- Aug. 25, 2020 - Aug. 25, 2020