E-Proctoring for Online Exams
This webinar will provide an overview of E-Proctoring options supported by the U of MN to secure and proctor online exams.
The purpose of this webinar to review design considerations and recommendations about creating and administering online proctored exams. We will discuss:
1. the pros and cons of using Respondus and Proctorio tools to secure and proctor online exams
2. the steps to specify exam settings for online proctoring.
3. what instructors need to do to prepare students for accessing and completing proctored exams.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is geared towards instructors who use Canvas for teaching, course designers who develop Canvas courses, and anyone interested in using online proctoring tools to monitor online exams.
Current Term Sessions
- Jun. 18, 2020 - Jun. 18, 2020
- Aug. 6, 2020 - Aug. 6, 2020