Creating (or Revising) Online Assessments
Explore a range of online assessment, assignment, and activity strategies to facilitate and measure student learning. From the many available technology tools, learn to select those that most appropriately support the needs of your assessments, your students, and you.
This is one in a series of six webinars Teaching [email protected] is offering to assist faculty in
Getting Started with Online Teaching
- Getting Started with Teaching Online (ATSS)
- Supporting Learning Online: Building Community and Maintaining Motivation (CEI)
- Synchronous vs. Asynchronous: Using Kaltura and Zoom in Canvas (ATSS)
- Facilitating Student Engagement in Synchronous Zoom Sessions (CEI)
- Creating (or Revising) Online Assessments (ATSS)
- Be Present Online: Communication With Students (CEI)
Who Should Attend
This webinar is geared towards instructors who use Canvas for teaching, course designers who develop Canvas courses, and anyone interested in learning more about how to use technology tools for effective teaching.
Current Term Sessions
- Jul. 1, 2020 - Jul. 1, 2020
- Aug. 3, 2020 - Aug. 3, 2020