This hands-on workshop will focus on aligning the Canvas Gradebook with your syllabus or updating the Gradebook to prepare for final grade submission at the end of the semester.
Sessions are capped at 25 participants to allow for hands-on, focused work time in small groups.
- Understand the connections between assessments and the gradebook
- Understand how to hide and release grades to students
- Understand how to use Speedgrader
- Assignment connections to the Gradebook
- Organizing Assignments for the Gradebook
- Gradebook tips (Message Students Who, Late policy Settings, Excuse assignment)
- How to change what you view in the Gradebook
- Speedgrader tricks and communicating feedback to students
- Dropping lowest grade
Who Should Attend
Instructors of record and Teaching Assistants who are teaching a course in Fall 2020.
A basic familiarity with Canvas is recommended. Instructors new to Canvas may wish to watch the Canvas Essentials recorded webinar prior to the workshop.
Current Term Sessions
- May. 6, 2021 - May. 6, 2021
- May. 11, 2021 - May. 11, 2021