Canvas: Canvas Basics Webinar
[1.5-hours, online] New to Canvas? Starting to think about moving from Moodle to Canvas? If so, plan to attend this online 90 minute, Canvas Basics informational webinar that includes a review of the Canvas interface, tools and features, course design options, and an introduction to moving content from Moodle to Canvas.
- Review the Canvas interface, tools and features.
- Explore design decisions in Canvas that impact ease of use and navigation.
- Understand moving from Moodle to Canvas
- Should you transition your content from Moodle to Canvas or start from scratch?
- Once content has been transitioned, where do you find it in Canvas?
- How do you modify / move content?
Who Should Attend
This workshop is intended for any faculty, staff or TAs who is new to Canvas and will be building Canvas course sites.
Current Term Sessions
- Jan. 14, 2020 - Jan. 14, 2020