Build your course: Assessments
This workshop will focus on building an assessment.
Here is what to expect:
- Prior to the workshop, identify an assessment work on.
- During the workshop, there will be time to work on your assessment in a small group setting.
- At the end of the workshop, you will have your assessment ready to go for fall.
Sessions are capped at 25 participants to allow for hands-on, focused work time in small groups.
ATSS offers webinars on a range of topics related to online teaching and learning. Webinar feedback from past participants indicated a desire for hands-on time to apply the new concepts. In response, ATSS staff are offering 60-minute, hands-on workshops that allow instructors time to ‘build your course’ for fall.
Who Should Attend
Instructors who are teaching a course in Fall 2020.
If you plan to use Canvas to build an assessment, a basic familiarity with Canvas is recommended. Instructors new to Canvas may wish to watch the Canvas Essentials recorded webinar prior to the workshop.
Current Term Sessions
- Oct. 28, 2020 - Oct. 28, 2020
- Nov. 30, 2020 - Nov. 30, 2020