Each semester instructors share with their students many types of digital documents to convey information, communicate ideas and collaborate through Canvas courses and other digital delivery methods.
This webinar will cover seven core skills you will need to use to ensure your documents are accessible to all readers. We will focus on Microsoft Word, Google and PDF document types.
- Apply heading styles and heading structure to break up the document content
- Add meaningful descriptive alt text to your images and charts
- Apply bulleted and numbered lists appropriately
- Use and apply appropriate color contrast for your text
- Add captions to your videos
- Add links to other documents and resources
- Adding tables to help users of assistive technology read the table data.
Current Term Sessions
- Jul. 15, 2020 - Jul. 15, 2020