NetFiles (being retired)
Securely store and share files with University users or outside guests.
NetFiles enables you to securely store and share files through an easy-to-use online interface. To access NetFiles you just need your University Internet ID and password, a web browser, and an Internet connection.
Note: A plan is being developed to retire NetFiles; no specific date has been determined at this time. You can continue using NetFiles until further notice, however, we encourage you to consider transitioning to one of our other file collaboration/storage solutions.
- Upload multiple files or folders
- Share content via email using a ticket
- Grant specific types of access such as View Only
- Create folders to organize and manage content
- Set up a website
- Track all versions of a file