NetFiles (being retired)
Securely store and share files with University users or outside guests.
The NetFiles service is being retired. You should consider transitioning to one of these other file collaboration/storage solutions:
NetFiles enables you to securely store and share files through an easy-to-use online interface. To access NetFiles you just need your University Internet ID and password, a web browser, and an Internet connection.
Note: NetFiles will officially be retired at the end of Summer 2019. You can continue using NetFiles until further until then, however, we encourage you to consider transitioning to one of our other file collaboration/storage solutions.
- Upload multiple files or folders
- Share content via email using a ticket
- Grant specific types of access such as View Only
- Create folders to organize and manage content
- Set up a website
- Track all versions of a file