Securely store and share files with University users or outside guests.
NetFiles enables you to securely store and share files through an easy-to-use online interface. To access NetFiles you just need your University Internet ID and password, a web browser, and an Internet connection.
Note: A plan is being developed to retire NetFiles; no specific date has been determined at this time. You can continue using NetFiles until further notice, however, you may want to consider transitioning to one of the other file storage solutions. Google Drive is recommended for normal usage and Box Secure Storage is recommended for sensitive and private-highly restricted files.
- Upload multiple files or folders
- Share content via email using a ticket
- Grant specific types of access such as View Only
- Create folders to organize and manage content
- Set up a website
- Track all versions of a file