Learn technology, creative, and business skills from online training videos taught by industry experts.
Lynda.com, a library of online training videos, is available at no cost to current University of Minnesota students, faculty, and staff systemwide on all campuses. It can help you, or students you teach, learn technology, creative, and business skills from industry experts.
- Take tutorials to help with courses.
- Learn techniques for your projects.
- Build technical skills for your résumé.
- Assign tutorials for course work.
- Incorporate lynda.com in your syllabi.
- Provide tutorials as supplements, such as Microsoft Excel or Adobe Creative Suite tutorials if students must use them to complete an assignment.
- Take tutorials to boost productivity.
- Explore new technologies.
- Beef up your résumé.
View the How to Use lynda.com course to discover additional features of lynda.com. Topics include:
- Watch finding content with the Search feature. You can also find content by subject, software, or instructor.
- Set up email notification about new releases.
- Download free iPhone and iPad App.
- For faculty who would like to offer their students a list of course-relevant tutorials, we offer help in curating Lynda.com courses. Send an email to email@example.com.