Google Hangouts Meet
Use video to meet instantly and remotely
With Google Hangouts Meet (aka Google Meet) you can quickly and easily hold video chats or online meetings with one person or an entire group. Google Hangouts Meet is integrated with Google Calendar, making it easy to setup and have your participants attend.
Note: Hangouts Meet is not available to some members of the Academic Health Center (AHC). Learn more about Google Hangouts Meet use in the AHC and how to request an exception.
- Video chat with up to 25 people from anywhere, including people without a Google account
- Add an integrated Google Meet from Google Calendar or share the link for ad-hoc meetings
- Attendees can share their screen and text chat within the meeting
- Host and attend meetings on Android and iOS devices with the Google Meet app
- Attendees can dial-in using a phone number and PIN for meetings