Student Technology Peer Tutoring
Student technology peer tutors are available to provide one-on-one assistance to help students develop technical skills they might need to complete a course assignment. Peer tutors will:
- Meet with a student one-on-one in a Technology Help Walk-in location
- Help identify the technical skills the student would like to improve
- Advise the student on how to choose appropriate technologies, or features of a technology, to meet your coursework goals
- Assist the student in learning specific technical skills
- Find resources to further the student’s technical skills after the session
Technology peer tutoring is currently available for Excel, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop), Matlab, and presentation software (Google presentations, Keynote, PowerPoint & Prezi).
Note: Student Peer Tutoring is not available during Winter break and the first two weeks of the Spring semester.
View the calendar below to find available times and check locations, then drop in to get help from a knowledgeable peer tutor for 30-60 minutes.