Oversees a service that owns, manages, or maintains over 80 computer lab locations on the Twin Cities campus. Also oversees the U of M’s virtual application delivery service, called AppsToGo.
M.S. 1999, Higher Education Administration, Iowa State University
B.S. 1985, Telecommunicative Arts, Iowa State University
Over 30 presentations at national and regional conferences such as Educause, Educause Learning Initiative, CCUMC, and others. Presentation topics are primarily on learning spaces, community engagement, and media production.
Served on boards of professional organizations, including:
- FLEXspace.org core team, 2012 - present
- Educause Learning Initiative Advisory Board, 2010 - 2013
- CCUMC (Treasurer), 2009 - 2013
- Educause Nominations Committee 2014 - 2016
- Educause Advisory Committee on Teaching and Learning 2013 - 2015