Share Your UMN Pride
The University of Minnesota has been named one of the nation's most innovative users of business technology by InformationWeek, a leading technology industry publication serving executive leaders at some of the country's largest businesses and government organizations.
We encourage you to use these sample email signature lines and posts to share on your social media.
Copy the text in the box below into your email signature, then replace the placeholder information.
If you are using Gmail, follow these steps:
- Select the gear icon.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to the "Signature" section.
- Select the second button next to the text editor box.
- Copy the signature template in the box below.
- Paste the signature into the text editor box.
- Replace the placeholder information:
- Firstname Lastname
- Position Title
- email address
- telephone number
- Select Save Changes.
To customize your post, copy and paste one of the following on your timeline:
- I’m proud to be a part of one of the nation's most innovative users of Information Technology! The University of Minnesota has been named to InformationWeek’s Elite 100! #UMNProud
- It takes the contributions of hundreds of people and their commitment to delivering excellence at the University of Minnesota. Honored and proud to be a part of an InformationWeek’s Elite 100 organization! University of Minnesota #UMNProud
- Great example of strong teamwork and collaboration at the U! Thanks and congratulations on being the only full public university system named to InformationWeek’s Elite 100! #UMNProud
- UMN: one of the nation's most innovative users of Info Tech! Proud to be in the Elite 100! @informationweek @UMN_IT #UMNProud
- Proud of the U’s commitment to delivering excellence. We’re one of the InformationWeek’s Elite 100! @informationweek #UMN_IT #UMNProud
- Great example of what teamwork & collaboration can accomplish! UMN is one of InformationWeek’s Elite 100! @informationweek @UMN_IT #UMNProud