An open source continuous integration service used in software development.
Travis CI is a continuous integration service used to build and test software projects hosted at GitHub. It enables tests of your software project to run automatically after a pull request is created or when code is pushed up to GitHub.
- Watch your tests as they run
- Keep your configuration with your code
- Run your tests in parallel
- Great API and command line tool
- A clean VM for every build
University-funded: No charge.